A driven professional with over ten years of experience in production and entertainment, able to:
- Create, communicate, and implement one's creative vision to completion
- Generate and oversee cost-efficient budgets
- Prioritize projects while maintaining acute attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage a team effectively
- Utilize industry-standard editing tools, including Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Protools, and Avid.
Develop and uphold production schedules and budgets approved by Creative Director. Hire and cultivate freelance production staff. Manage vendor, venue, location negotiations and agreements. Help Identify and maintain Production Safety, liability, insurance, and risk issues. Negotiate and implement talent agreements (Union/Nonunion), deal memos, ICAs, payroll paperwork. Direct production and crews on location and stage shoots. Oversee/Work in tandem with Production Coordinators & PA crews. Run cost/expense reports for all productions. Interface with Production Finance to explain variance & cost analysis. Day-to-Day reporting on production T&E's and petty cash spending.
Served as a liaison between the Managing Director and Co-Founders for Development, Production, Theatres and Improv Schools for both NY and LA offices. Managed pre-production and production for NBC Universal and Seeso pilots. Oversaw vendor, venue, location negotiation, and agreements. Ensured consistent, high-quality service by managing production safety, liability, insurance, and risk issues Interfaced with Production Finance to track variance and cost analysis. Supervised all travel for annual comedy festival. Lead, mentored and delegated to staff.
- Produced HBO teaser for RED: The Lazarus Effect documentary (Driver Media LLC)
- Producer and Consultant for Fixed Signs Productions
- Contributing author for Dream Mining's series of children's books (Driver Media LLC)
- Book reviewer for quarterly column in Real Simple Magazine
Directed project schedule for all aspects of development from pre- through post-production: casting, voice over sessions, audio mixes, edits, and field shoots. Managed budgets ranging from $10,000 to $1,000,000 on television commercials for clients such as Nike, Canon, and Match.com. Created sizzle that secured Toyota as major client. Coordinated, scheduled, and managed freelance and in-house creative staff. Assistant to four executive producers and the CEO.
Aided producers David Bushell and Phil Eisen on the production of Deception. Worked with high profile talent, e.g. Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman, and Michelle Williams. Supervised script for scene set-ups and logistics. Handled sensitive financial, casting, and studio materials with utmost confidentiality. Arranged international and cross-country travel plans quickly during production. Scheduled script readings, evaluations of new projects, and other meetings for producers and personnel.
Promoted An Inconvenient Truth at the Cannes International Film Festival Assisted with press events, interviews, and other festival activities.
- 3 spots for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Director: DeMane Davis (Commercial)
- Franklin Park Zoo, Director: Marc Colucci (Commercial)
- "On Broadway" Director: Dave McLaughlin (Film)
- "Thank You" by the Redwalls, Director: Scott Lyons (Music Video)
- "Ranch Tooth" for Wendy's, Director: Steven Tsuchida (Commercial)
- Installation Assistant for Artist, Caitlin Masley, of LuMagnus Gallery (2013)
- Puppeteer for Processional Arts Workshop (2013-Current)
- Assistant Director for Writopia Labs' Worldwide Play Festival (2012)
- Performer for Whitney Biennial: Christof Migone's Hit Parade & Michael Clark's Who's Zoo (2012)
- Intern at Spike TV (2003-2004); Lifetime Television (2003)